If your search does not produce appropriate results, it is likely CFLdb does not have information on the topic you are looking for. Please see if the following resources help in your search.
See Navigating CFLdb Statistics for a high level site map of what information is available and where.
- For player jersey numbers from 1946 forward, see the team season roster page (follow the 3 easy steps below)
- From the CFLdb home page, follow the year link from the CFL Season section (1958 or later only, see IRFU or WIFU league pages for earlier seasons).
- On the league season page, follow the desired team from season standings to arrive on the team season page.
- Finally, follow the season Team Roster and Player Participation link from the Team Roster and Stats section.
- Note: Not all teams, seasons and players have jersey numbers listed. Additional numbers are contributed regularly
by contributors. Check back often or consider contributing yourself.
- For player information and statistics, league and team schedules, and game results
- For current player statistics, see CFL.ca Individual Category League Leaders page. The historical and current CFL statistics section launched on CFL.ca in 2016 with data from 2004 to present.
- For team and individual game, season and career records to the end of the 2016 season, see the 2017 CFL Guide and Record Book.
- For historical player, game and coach information, The Canadian Pro Football Encyclopedia: Every Player, Coach and Game, 1946-2012, available from Amazon, is the most comprehensive source available.
- For online historical player information, try CFLapedia .
- For current downloadable schedules, see the CFLdb Schedules page or CFLdb Statistics for online historical schedules and results.
- For recent game, season and player stats and biographical information, see the CFL.ca website.
- For rules and regulations, see the Rulebook, the FAQ, the CBA and the glossary.
- You can always contact CFLdb. I will point to any resources I am aware of.
- Check back to CFLdb often as new information is added and the site improved regularly.
- Contribute! Tell me what you want to see or what you can contribute (including time for data entry).