Winnipegs

  • Location/name history of team:
    • Located in Winnipeg, MB
      • From Jan. 1, 1938 to Present as the Winnipeg Blue Bombers
      • From May 14, 1930 to Dec. 31, 1937 as the Winnipegs (Winnipeg Rugby Club)
      • From Jan. 1, 1924 to May 14, 1930 as the Tammany Tigers (Tiger Rugby Club)
      • From Jan. 1, 1922 to Dec. 31, 1923 as the Tigers (Tiger Rugby Club)
      • From Jan. 1, 1916 to Dec. 31, 1921 as the Tammany Tigers (Tiger Rugby Club)
      • From Aug. 25, 1913 to Dec. 31, 1915 as the Tigers (Tiger Rugby Club)
  • Member of:

Stadium

  • Last home: Osborne Stadium
  • Capacity: 4,800
  • Playing surface: Natural Grass
  • Last stadium change: 1932 – Opened 1932

More Stadiums

Coaches

Head Coaches

More Head Coaches

Database Stats